Sunday, January 19, 2014

Reflecting on another day not telling someone

I have no idea what Mrs. F. is thinking about - today our hairdresser came around and possibly for the last time cut out hair.  The general banter was pretty difficult because what plans have we got for this year - well none actually :-) It's ridiculous.  I wonder how she will explain away that I'm not there, that my car isn't there etc?

I had a lovely long day thinking and snoozing catching up on the very late night I had.  It is late tonight and Mrs. F. has been out to her friends and isn't back yet - unusually for her.  At least she is talking which I am pleased about.

It could be as early as this time next week that I might be in the house if things get signed off on Monday!  It would certainly be useful to get out of here - I'd probably have to come back daily to sort out the internet and goodness knows what but that is doable.  I can take stuff a little at a time too and that may help transition away.  I realise that I'm not going to be in a position to start the business straight away either.  Whilst I'd like to - I have to be realistic in setting my expectations.  The first thing of course is to relish in my new found freedom - it sounds naughty and nasty but I think that it is one of those things you just need to do is to realise the enormity of what has happened - I bet I'll be sad and happy all at the same time.  

Then I need to get stuff that I don't own now - I've a list of stuff - like vacuum cleaner, bed and so on.  :-)  It will be fun and it will be exciting.  I imagine I will be watching my capital being eroded with some alarm at the beginning but hopefully the business will come to the rescue along the way.  

Once I am away from here I will be able to let more people know and of course, I have no idea how to tell people that I know that know Mrs. F's family what is going on.  WIll cross that bridge when I come to it I suppose.

No comments: