Friday, January 24, 2014

Frightened - Moi?

Been a very strange surreal day on so many fronts.  Where do I start?


  1. Flocky and I are now able to proceed with renting the house - YAY
  2. Wobbly sensations as my life is about to change
  3. Relationships I thought were dead have come back to life
  4. Oh bugger! Another relationship has arisen to complicate 3 above :-)
  5. Friend came and took me out for a beer - which was SO welcome
Geez, what a day so many things happening - if you put it in a film no one would believe you.

The house can now go ahead and I do feel more wobbly about it than I thought I would.  I spoke to Mrs. F. and we were being really matter of fact when both of us were obviously brazening it out and we were both close to tears by the end of the conversation.  Thank goodness my mate came and out of the blue took me for some beers.  Was a good thing I have to say.

Some dead relationships have sparked back again in the last few days.  By which I mean that things that I thought were no longer around and I had dismissed have resurfaced to confuse me - because I don't always understand these things.  To add to those woes, I'm now in "close contact" with the lady that I assisted a week or so back.  We plan to meet up and get to know each other better.  I'm cr@p at all this - I thought I'd just been a gentleman and done the right thing.  I guess us old fashioned chaps have some sort of appeal after all?

Life is getting a little scary.  Things are coming home to roost and suddenly my life has changed beyond all recognition.  What is going to happen?  I don't know but I just have to take each and every blessing as it arises.  

No comments: