Thursday, January 02, 2014

Disturbed Night Sleep

I was up and down every few hours it seemed last night.  I guess it was brain in overdrive again and I recollect waking dreams about odd things like room and office and space (amount of in new house).

I finally must have got off around 4 but had a rude awakening with the phone ringing and Mrs. F. telling me that something was wrong with the car and to let A know who she couldn't get in touch with so I'm up, awake and fed already.  A has had her boyfriend drive her to her lesson so that's good.  The alarm is actually only to do with the ignition key battery!  :-)  But a flat tyre isn't great either - don't people check these things before you need to do something?  Maybe not.

I can only think that Mrs. F has gone to work, if so yippee!  A day at home without having to feel like something someone stepped in :-)  I have a few minor chores to attend to and then perhaps I can get on with some actual work.  It is strange how good I feel knowing that she may not be home for another 10 hours!  

Right - off to work - no need to worry about paths crossing for a while.

UPDATE:  These modern cars - it was warning that the battery in the key fob was running low - NO honestly :-) Clever but alarming too.  Think they've just fixed the tyre too.

No comments: