Tuesday, January 07, 2014

That Was Interetsing

I spoke to one of the Estate Agents - well I popped in as it was next to my Doctor's Surgery.  The place we had seen and I spoke to them about had been on the market for ages and ages.  I explained the state it was in and that there was no room for negotiation and that the landlord wasn't going to do any of the work.  She said that it was now with every Estate Agent in the area and for the same price and she'd be surprised if anyone would rent it.

That's interesting but Flocky came up with an even more interesting thing wondering if the guy just didn't have the money available to do it.  That would fit too.  It's interesting that the place is without doubt the worst condition we've seen!  It appears that the Estate Agents also view this property with suspicion and rightly so.

We've found some more places to visit and hope that these might prove useful.  One is in a really nice area and road that I've known for a long time and I can't remember why I've been down there as it is a dead end road.  Also another on the old main road - a bit further out than planned but again, not a million miles away.  Let's see what they bring.

Was surprised that some Estate Agents haven't got back to us on some properties.  Makes you wonder why they market them online if they aren't going to send you the details or call?

No comments: