Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Down To Business

It's been a hectic afternoon as I prepared and sent off my details so that I can be credit checked so we can go take on the rental of the house.  It is funny because I do have enough money to live there for quite some time but of course they need to know.  

Of course, it wasn't going to be that easy as the large amount of money I had in there had in fact been transferred around about lunchtime so I had to do an accompanying letter to explain the switch in funds but of course, it all makes sense and in many ways - it was good as I was able to show distributed funds and I'd already taken the precaution of taking a few snapshots of my account in the days leading up to today.

I've read the terms and conditions - they seem fair and reasonable and apparently we need to get over to the Agent and sign those off at some time and take some ID in as well.

Well, I must say that I had a strange start and felt a bit excited and sad all at the same time.  I knew that would happen and I still feel the same in many ways.  I spoke to Mrs. F. and told her that things would be moving fast from now on.  I think this will enable us to quickly sort stuff out and I also hope once I'm out of her way she will be able to think it through and we wont keep bumping into each other and having awkward moments.

I need to sort out basic for all sorts of things now - it's crazy but things like towels and the like - have we got enough if not I'll buy myself some for the interim. That expense is one I hadn't really counted on - things like vacuum cleaner, bed, quilt, sheets, pillows and so will soon deplete my savings but I know not to panic - just get things sorted and then work away from there.  It isn't Rocket Science....

Have been feeling great so far this year.  I feel fit and healthy and above all I feel ready to go take this new life, new chapter, new page on full bore.  It's really exciting and it's really going to make me think and work out my life.  I'm looking forward to it and it's more in excitement than fear.  I like that I can probably just cut loose and do my own thing.  I can at last get down to running the business and also organising my office and myself the way I want to.

No comments: