Friday, January 03, 2014

Urgh - It's Late AGAIN

Whoops - out tomorrow earlish so need to make sure I get up.  Plenty of weather going on outside with the 4th or 5th Gale of the last few weeks.  People have short memories, I'm certain that the UK was known for being a windy and blustery place - sure I read that in some history book somewhere.

Any how - I missed that I was watching a +1 channel and instead of the film finishing at around 12:30 it finished at 1:30!  I've been sat down working through my finances and sorting out what needs to be done and by when - the logistics of it all are pretty complex as I need certain things in place to set things up but I'm being pressured to go down another route that I'm not entirely happy with.  Plus I've got to start transferring Direct Debits to my new bank account and that's fraught with danger too at the moment - I need to get my credit cards sorted too.  If it's anything like one of the banks I've been dealing with for years who I've found out today are still sending one of the account details to the old Treasurer of 5 or 6 years ago.  I've only written to them 3 times to have it changed and I feel a call coming on but of course, once I move I need all the addresses changed anyway!  

Logistical fun - not.  As I won't have a phone that will work on premium phone numbers it should be a great deal of fun contacting these people.  

Suppose I'd better get to bed - I need some sleep - one of those days tomorrow - early coffee followed by an evening committee meeting - if I can get the cars moved around the drive so I can move my poor old Jag which has sat half on the grass for the past 2 or 3 weeks!

No comments: