Sunday, January 12, 2014

A LONG Lie In

I have been going to bed late mainly it's avoiding tactics so that Mrs. F. and I don't keep bumping into each other.  The problem is that it catched up with you so I have a super long lie in bed this morning and feel better for it but, of course, half the day has gone by now!

It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining and the frost is melted from where the sun has reached but remains elsewhere.  I managed to gain a large blister on my foot from the walk there and back yesterday!  So I'm slightly hobbling around :-)  

I have to say that I'm in a good and cheerful place today.  I really could do with getting things happening and moving and spending some time organising my life and then seeing where we go from there.  

I had a good day though yesterday and enjoyed a night out with the lads.  A good long walk home with fireworks accompanying me home for part of it was also nice too.  I enjoy walking in this cold weather - I had my wooly hat on and was listening to music all the way home.

A lazy day today and I can get started again tomorrow - I do hope that we will be able to get the process started this coming week.

No comments: