Wednesday, January 08, 2014

An Evening Sat Working On My Computer

As we were playing musical rooms again I decided that I'd come upstairs and I had some messing around to do.  I thought my collection of music was missing some albums.  I found out that what has happened is that albums with the same name (greatest hits of, the greatest hits of, hits of and so on). appear as one album (in the album listing) not against each artist.  I've found about 50 missing albums and have had to go and alter the name subtly on each so that it now shows the album title and the artist so presenting me with an obvious choice now.  There are a lot of other examples and I am still coming across them  Who would have thought there were two albums called 'Green'?  So that kept me occupied for a while.

Then I got talking to me 'angel' 'spirit guide' or whatever else we want to call her.  Had a lovely conversation with her and then my cousin from NZ and then another young lady I know and so the evening flew past in idle chit chat.   Mind you - I was pleased about that to some extent as it was getting a bit boring.

I feel in a good place after these chats, I feel like there is someone I can talk to.  It is particularly difficult at the moment here and I understand that.  I'm meant to be out Wednesday night but my friend has cancelled as the weather is bad.  I don't know whether to wander down there anyway - last time I did it had been cancelled anyway and I ended up drinking some pretty powerful Beers / Porter!  Maybe I'll think of something else to do but I will try and get out even if only for a short while.  I could I suppose see if anyone else fancies a few beers.

I'm out at a Lodge meeting on Thursday representing my Lodge - it will be good - I think the rain will be gone and so I might walk there and back for the exercise if nothing else.  Saturday is my mother Lodge meeting and so I'm looking forward to that.  I will probably see if I can walk there and get a taxi back I think.  It doesn't make sense to drive as I do enjoy a few beers and why risk it.  It's better to grab a taxi and not your licence.

I can see that things are getting close now - Flocky is close to signing and exchanging contracts and we are seeing a number of houses on Thursday and Friday with a view to getting in as soon as.  For me it cannot come too soon.  I really need the time and the space and to take away the 'pressure' that surrounds me whether real or imagined.  I can really cut loose and move things on then and that's the important thing to have the freedom to be creative and to work through my business without this constant "atmosphere" that pervades the house.  In so many ways it just will allow me the creative space and the freeing of my mind to let me launch the business free of any incumbrences.  It doesn't matter if I work 15 hours a day on it either because it is all to do with the new me, the new business, the whole thing is that fresh start that needs to happen.

I thought it was strange that my friend doesn't look at the new year as a changing point - it is after all just a date in the calendar.  But of course you can use it as a milestone of sorts and work away from it.  I feel 2014 is going to be a good year eventually once I've moved on and got this fresh start and a new routine and a clear vision of where I want to go.  I know that I can't plan too hard and need to live for the day but I'm sure I can let myself have a clear view of where I'd like to go as long as I don't expect it to be real.  Too often I was let down through not obtaining the various dreams and plans I had.  

No comments: