Monday, January 13, 2014

Stuff To Do

I've got a lot of little things to do this week.  It's going to be one of those weeks where I need to just focus on clearing bills and changing accounts and all sorts of stuff.  My ISA has reverted back to paying me next to bugger all interest so need to change that, tax my car, do the Lodge accounts, do the Chapter accounts, transfer a series of standing orders, resign from some associations I'm in and probably won't use again.  

I've shut down all activity on eBay - and shutting it down entirely is being held up because this guy has a case against me - although he has shut right up now I've told him to take his complaint to the management.  I'm guessing now he's been called out and will have to abide by the Ts & Cs of the site he may not be so bold as he sits behind his keyboard.

I wondered whether it might be an idea to fall off the face of the planet by killing off my various social media accounts?  That would be a complete restart!  No one would know where I was or what I was up to :-) Mind you there would be some people that I'd not want to lose off there as it is the only contact I have with them.

Right - best get on with the cashing up and reconciling the accounts!  

No comments: