Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A good thing the Mayor didn't bring in

An extension to the congestion charge - it would have cost me a fortune by now! No really, I feel completely bunged up. The easiest thing to do would be to chop my head off and immerse it in paint thinners for a day to clear it all out.

However, I don't think radical is needed. I shall try the old fashioned method of a bowl of hot water and some eucalyptus and see if the vapours sort it all out for me!

Here's hoping. It is beginning to drive me wild only listening to my heart and the "bells" :-)

2 comments:

Flocky Bicep said...

tried to call you but guess you didnt hear the phone?

A Dived Ref said...

I cannot hear the phone and even my mobile only gets my attention as it vibrates :-(

It is a bit tiresome to say the least but I do feel a lot better than I did Sunday and Monday.