Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Don't think too hard about it

Off to bed, still not got my hearing back but it has improved (if that makes sense?). In other words I can hear more than I could but nowhere near as much as I probably need to.

I am going to try not to think too much about anything tonight and let it wash over me a bit. Tomorrow - well it will bring what it brings and I hope for good things now. I've thrown off the think of the worst thing and you wont be disappointed to actually daring to think it will be OK. I hope that I am right.

At the same time, I'm going to be thinking about Steve K over in the USA who will be having his Poke and Peek tomorrow. It is a slightly different protocol as he is having a flexible cystoscopy but nonetheless, it will be a big day as a good result is to go on to the next course of Immunotherapy. I'm praying that it will be the case.

I've just remembered, or should I say been reminded, what one of the side effects of antibiotics is. Not pleasant - not for publication. I sure hope they are doing their thing and tomorrow will see another improvement. I haven't had the worries about going to bed tonight. I think that things have just relieved enough - certainly the pressure is off my ear drum now that I can get to bed OK.

I hope sweet dreams to follow and a good day tomorrow. Night all...

No comments: