Saturday, January 10, 2009

Its over

It went really well so everyone told me. I could hardly hear a thing and I am concerned that my ear has some serious damage to it as I detected blood leaking from it this evening. Will my troubles never just stop.

It appears you get to 50 years old and your body just goes into revolt and body melt down! At least things are better than yesterday and I have had a couple of beers this evening - spaced out as I knew I had my paracetamol and ibuprofen as well earlier and really shouldn't be mixing it up but, hey ho, if I sleep tonight, perhaps I'll feel better in the morning.

It seemed to go very well but I was very concerned that is was a one sided things as I appeared to be doing just about everything. Someone whacked me with a chair accidentally and my foot feels really sore and badly bruised.

It is enough to induce paranoia.

Anyway, much happier than I was last night. Feel a long night coming on though but hope that everything settles down. Lots of decisions to be made and things to consider.

No comments: