Wednesday, January 21, 2009

That's a bit better

Slept in a bit this morning and the noise level and pain in my ear is down about 50% from yesterday. What a relief. I hope that continues throughout today as it has made me feel much better. If anything I am more blocked up and congested than before - perhaps that is part of it. I am continuing to take the other bits and pieces to get rid of the cold elements especially the cough.

Well this time tomorrow I will be waiting to for my appointment and hoping that I hear (no pun intended) good news. If I do, I wont be able to go and immediately celebrate but will have to store that up for after this course of antibiotics are over.

I have no doubt that the outcome of that will allow me to move on and perhaps all these things in my head will stop spinning around and begin to form something cohesive?

No comments: