Friday, January 09, 2009

Better but not much better

Now I've got the blocked nose and sore throat and headache from hell. Great :-) I've got lots of talking to do tomorrow in a large hall with about 100 people in it and it would be my luck that I'll have a voice of a shy 5 year old instead of one everyone can hear. Add to that I also have the sneezes - that took me by surprise as I was typing this too. I'm also a bit concerned about the throbbing around my bladder area - it could be palpitations - perhaps it is the bladder flexing to get rid of the other scabs. Whatever it is, it is noticeable and distracting too.

I've whacked some Vitamin C and I am having one of these Max Power Lemon Cold and Flu thingies with added honey. Sore Throat tablets and anything else to soothe my throat also being considered.

Another scab and bits came out this morning, this time more reasonably pea sized like normal.

Today, I'm on tenterhooks awaiting deliveries of toner for my laser printer, binding equipment for my brochures and working out all the other logistics for tomorrow. I'll need to ask the lads to move chairs and things around tomorrow (I must remember not to do that myself).

Damn I feel knocked out and just not right at all. I'm sure it will all be fine tomorrow, it always is, but I could have done without the added problems too.

1 comment:

andyp said...

Hi David,i think your right, the bladder does shed the scabs, and there are sometimes palpations before, found this out , oct, last year, ,, 2 weeks after turbt,had been 3 days at sons, no worries, just as leaving last day,palpatations of bladder, the next day, down hospital, thought bleeding to death from inside,,,,,told this normal, given some antibiotics, and within 2 days.all fine..wish been told this earlier,,think my scabs at the time, size of Alaska,,,,,,