Saturday, January 10, 2009

Started off OK

Now it is a night of utter frustration. I don't know what to do with myself. I've had a few hours sleep, I've had all the recommended medicine I should have to day and I am up with ear ache, headache, coughing and on and off congestion plus the hot and cold sweats. To cap it all the light bulb in the bathroom just blew and all of a sudden, I can't get to sleep, I'm anxious and just don't know what to do with myself.

I've got the hot flushes coming again now, I will go back downstairs where it is cooler for a while and see if I can relief the pressure.

I haven't felt like this for so long and it really isn't at all pleasant. I know that some of it is nerves for tomorrow but not much. I just need to go and get comfortable and try and get some rest. The trouble with this is the more that you worry about it the worse it gets.

No comments: