Saturday, January 17, 2009

I mean "No one's going to die!"

One of the phrases that rattles around in my head when someone gets massively upset over something utterly trivial.

A bit like the old boy who was sat at the wrong place for a luncheon and quite indignantly came up and told me so.... He was all puffed up and red faced about it.

I just asked "Did it make you food taste any different?" he said "No"

Case Dismissed!

Nobody died or was about to. How important can it have been? :-)

I like the insight you get with BC but not everyone gets my sense of proportion or humour for that matter.

1 comment:

andyp said...

Hi David, you are right about the insight bc gives you,and how nowdays, i see things in a different perspective...a mate i went fishing with today, had a really, really bad day, nothing caught, had some gear stolen, he says, i just want to shout.WHY ME, WHY ME. I think, shoudnt i be shouting that,,,funny old life sometimes.