Sunday, January 25, 2009

Got it again

I can't believe I had another of these mild panic attacks again tonight. I was OK as I caught it just as I got to bed and just got straight up again and went downstairs. The hearing improvements disappeared and in its place has come a further deafness and slight dizziness that goes with it and hence the feeling of being hemmed in.

I've spent an hour or so downstairs and a few moments in the garden and seem to be OK now. I'm absolutely convinced it is to do with the ear problems and the remnants of the cold. I really could do with it being over and done with so I can get back to some level of normality.

I even had a slight attack in the Hospital that meant I had to go and stand outside for 5 minutes to clam down - luckily I was able to sit away from the crowds and enjoy some breeze from an open door - why on earth they keep hospitals at that heat I'll never know.

Anyway - I managed to get some of my University work done today and hope to have a dig at the rest tomorrow and next week. I realised too late that I should have done some more work on the bit I submitted. Hopefully it wont bring my mark down too far. I'm hovering at Merit/Distinction level but really want to be Distinction throughout if I can. Mind you given how I've been this last few weeks I'm surprised I can even concentrate on it.

So - off to bed and see how I get on.

No comments: