Monday, January 19, 2009

Thursday - Not thinking about it too much

I suppose, there is a bit of me that is a little worried about Thursday but for once, I am actually quite upbeat about the results from December. So far (touches wood) the visual results have always matched the results the microscope confirms.

It is a massively important meeting because it may well mean the end to having to be taken into Hospital and having General Anaesthetic and Rigid Cystoscopies. It will mean having local procedures and a flexible cystoscopy - nothing to be sneezed at but perhaps better than ending up (like this time) knocked about for 4 weeks or more. The other thing is no more BCG Immunotherapy treatments. Will I miss them? Yea for about 30 Milli seconds.....

I'll have to wait and see what Thursday brings of course but I'm not really thinking too much about it. I'm really hoping to shake off this damn cold and get my hearing back which would be a start!

No comments: