Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Breaking News

My Consultant is back off Holiday. Ahem...... 11th April looks to be the date they want me in. Anesthetist will come and talk to me or review my notes.

Lucky that my Blood Pressure readings will be available to them after this weekend then isn't it?

Apparently a letter is in the post giving me further details. It is lucky that I didn't book to go away for Easter I suppose.

I suppose the really good thing is that my Blood Pressure readings are still coming down - this morning they have all been way under where they have been. I have to say that I am still a little shocked at the phone call I've just had and you have to believe this - my Blood Pressure has just gone back up again :-) The merest thought of Hospital did that!

This is a lot earlier than I thought I'd get seen and it doesn't clash with anything unless they have to operate in which case it might affect something I was planning on doing later in early May.

No comments: