Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What a Great Day

Sun is out and shining bright, it is reasonably warm for March, I have done my exercises, I feel great and my blood pressure is down again.

I now need to match and attach my feelings of well being to getting on with some of the work I have outstanding and then perhaps I can press on and get some of these things completed.

I feel better than I have felt for years - and I do mean years, perhaps 5 or more. I certainly hit a malaise after 9/11 especially as the business sector I was in was severely hit by the slow down. Perhaps it was the cancer gradually building in me? Who knows.

I also hadn't really appreciated quite how sideways bladder cancer had knocked me both physically and mentally until I look back on it. I'm not back on track fully by any means but I am a lot better, stronger mentally, fitter physically and more positive in outlook than even a few weeks ago.

No comments: