Thursday, March 22, 2007

Nigerian Scam

So I got an e-mail tonight from a poor bloke who has been diagnosed with cancer and wants to share his millions with me.

Fair enough. Trouble is - I just told said joker where to get off and used particularly unsavoury language too. I hope my ISP doesn't ban me for double use of the "F" word and other such stuff.

Honestly these sickos - just let me have ten minutes with one of them with my trusty baseball bat and I'll show you one less con artist.

If people weren't so greedy and downright gullible none of this would happen in the first place. Do you realise that there is up to a 5% take up on Spam mail? I rest my case - a lot of people really do deserve what they get.

Like those lottery winners who never bought a ticket yet miraculously THEIR name came up in a draw and the lottery people guessed that your e-mail was the one you got the message on and you fell for it.

Call me an old cynic but - honestly - it just doesn't compute and yet these people happily go and get suckered in all for some stupid return. Frankly they deserve what they get...

No comments: