Saturday, March 17, 2007

The New Food

Horrified was the verdict. So many food stuffs are laden with salt. It took ages to do the shopping and they returned with lots of healthy looking stuff including some nice fish. Mind you I'll have to prepare that as the heads are still on? Crazy, it never worried me but obviously they don't like it.

Certainly plenty of things to try out and the revelation of the bunch has been making fruit smoothies using some frozen berries - very nice.

I've had one coffee so far today which isn't bad and I've kept my intake of salt down to about 1.0g today - I'll be cooking the fish tonight and so I'd expect to perhaps do 3.0g in total for today. I'm happy that I'm getting that level down to somewhere reasonable. I'm just amazed quite how much I ate before.

Oh yes - one of my favourite things is back on - F1 car racing so that is me settled for tomorrow watching that. Nice.

No comments: