Monday, March 19, 2007

Diet, Salt, Exercise etc

I am getting to be a bit of a bore on this now but I worked out that I am overweight but not obese and so I need to lose weight. I knew that but I now know what my target weight drop is. I need to lose about 20Kg to get myself back to where I should be. 10 or so would get me back where I was I think before all of this happened.

Ideally, if I can get a good run at it then 25 to 30 Kg would make me very happy indeed although not back to my fighting weight of about 65Kg - but then I was 19 and as fit as anything in those days.

I have downloaded a chart that I shall put on the wall to help me get my weight down and to maintain that as well.

I am hoping that I will be able to get weight, blood pressure etc down to reasonable levels and then to use my new found fitness to help recovery from the bladder cancer - for example being fitter will help me when it comes to the treatment and also to hasten my recovery from that.

I know the theory - now to put it into practice. Oh yes - coffee is OK you just mustn't do anything to excess.

No comments: