Monday, March 12, 2007

Could be back at my old company again

It is strange how things move. I just had the conversation and agreed to go and do some of the stuff that I think I am good at :-)

It will allow me to get over this next period of uncertainty and also to be able to work part time which is probably what I need. The work probably wouldn't start until May which fits very nicely if I have to have maintenance - even if things are pretty bad - at least I'll have something to go for.

It just needs careful managing and ensuring that dates are managed between us.

Strange how these sorts of things happen. I'll be replacing two guys who left of their own accord rather than being made redundant. The funniest bit is that I'll probably be installing for the people I used to manage - how funny is that?

No comments: