Friday, March 16, 2007

Nice Lunch

Phew

The sun was out and we sat outside for the first time this year enjoying the Spring sunshine. A good couple of beers (lord alone knows what that did to my Blood Pressure!) but I didn't have any food there. I had some of the home made bread before leaving with some Tuna and some low fat cheese. OK - I didn't avoid salt but just had to do the best I could.

I got a call from the Doc. April 19th was the earliest they could do for the recording equipment. He "had words" and the 30th March is now the date. So another 2 weeks before they can even begin to see what might be wrong and he has only just received my blood test results so he hasn't looked at those yet. I'll have to wear some get up for the weekend and then they can decide whether or not I am alive or dead and so do something about it.

I am resigned to this delay now and perhaps there is something else wrong. As usual it moves at its own pace and not mine.

Anyway, the beer and company were good so that is what really matters.

No comments: