Monday, March 26, 2007

A late night thought

I'm again sitting at the PC and sorting out some trivial stuff but nevertheless stuff that has to get done and sorted and I'm involved in all sorts of things. Today - I was chatting about finding someone in Bulgaria for a friend of mine to open up some trading links with, transport for someone else for tomorrow, my daughter's issues with her previous employer, working out some finances and end of year accounts that just wont balance and yet every penny is accounted for in and out :-) I've been sorting some stuff out for the old company and tonight went out to a club where I am also treasurer. I've also managed to review some one's document, edit it, agree the edits and print 50 copies off of that, stuck it in an envelope ready for posting in the morning and I'm still at it!

All these little jobs need to get done and I need to sort them out. Easter is coming and we have the Easter Egg Hunt run by some chums and there was me worrying about tedium last week and not getting away on holiday - I haven't got time to do either really :-)

I perhaps ought to drop some more commitments.

No comments: