Thursday, March 08, 2007

Choices

So my old company would like me to work for them based on a contract rate. I suppose that isn't such a bad idea really. I could certainly do part time and I suppose it would fit nicely with the uncertainty of the outcome of Monday week's tests.

At least this way if I have to take time off it isn't going to mess up a new employer's area.

I find it amazing that they are having to look to get me back. I don't think that they realised the aftershock of the redundnacies would have been to make those who were thinking of leaving take the decision for themselves but you can imagine if you have mortgage and you are not sure where the next penny is coming from you have to make those sorts of decisions.

What that means is that because I can do the whole piece - I could go back and be managed by the people I used to manage - which is very funny as they will make me do what I was making them do :-)

No comments: