Monday, March 12, 2007

I know that

Just had the letter shoved under my nose saying when to turn up tomorrow and all the details about what I should and shouldn't do, and I if I feel feint then call.

I know that, I can read! Didn't shout, didn't say much other than I knew that. Now I feel quite queasy about it.

I am managing quite well to distract myself and keep busy but occasionally it comes right back and gets me thinking and feeling bad.

3 times in 8 months - a record even for me to be in Hospital. When I was younger I managed to rack up 12 Operations in 19 years. The last 11 between the ages of 13 and 19. You can perhaps understand why I dislike Hospitals so much. It disrupted my schooling and left me with the sounds and smells of wards imprinted on my brain. At least the wards don't smell of Ether any more. I suppose that is a bonus.

No comments: