Sunday, March 18, 2007

I must remember that next time

I haven't tried a couple of the programmes on the exercise machine - one is a long burn one and the other is a steadily increasing resistance. I tried that one today - I was absolutely knackered after 10 minutes. It took the machine to maximum resistance and held that for about 3 minutes. I'm glad I only did the 10 minute programme. I went back onto my normal three peaks in 10 minutes one twice afterwards.

Whilst it was a hard workout I feel alright afterwards so I might mix this one in every other time from now on.

Well, today I thought that I was going to be getting ready for going into Hospital. Obviously that isn't going to happen and so I am going to spend the day watching out for the F1 Grand Prix and re-planning the next couple of weeks.

No comments: