Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Go On Punk... Make My Day!

Well that didn't go quite as planned at all. BP through the roof, it came down slowly over the time but all that pushing and poking and stuff.

Upshot - 6 weeks delay. Go to GP, go directly to GP, do not pass go, do not collect £200!

Oh sh1t. I was actually swearing a bit more than that when they told me.

I actually cannot do 6 weeks so It would have to be 7 at least. The F word has been uttered all the way home from the Hospital. I was very angry to start with but I suppose if they see any risk they won't operate. The nuisance is I now have to go and get something else done and then go back and repeat this old sh1t again.

I've completely altered schedules so that I could do this and now all those short term plans have turned to pooh as well. Back to the drawing board.

In all the excitement I can't remember if I wrote 5 blogs or 6. Seeing this is the most powerful blog in the whole world and likely to blow your head clean off you have to ask yourself whether you feel lucky?

Well? Do you feel lucky punk?

Nuff said - going to go and get angry at the pub now :-)

No comments: