Friday, March 23, 2007

Penultimate Payslip

Yes - the penultimate payslip arrived today and that made me think. I'm guessing that I'll be able to squeeze one more of my mobile and telephone bills in with them and that will be that and I'll have to take those on.

All will change again if I end up working for them - I need to let them know, as soon as I do, what is going on with the Hospital. Unfortunately whatever had happened I'd be in some sort of quandary over what is going on. The Hospital would have taken two weeks to do the path tests and then I'd have got the news what to do next. One of those would be straightforward and I'd be able to plan out my life a bit.

Waiting to get the Blood Pressure sorted out is a real pain as it just delays everything and makes the chances of me working in May difficult to plan unless I dictate the timetable and make the Hospital revolve around me rather than vice versa. I'm not confident enough to do that yet as I'm concerned that the short delay I am on now is going to prove detrimental. Someone did say that the cancer is slow and the Doc says not to worry but even so I'd rather be being treated and monitored than have some sort of opportunity for the cancer to come back or to spread.

The e-mails from those leaving and the leaving parties are coming thick and fast now. I don't intend to have any such thing as a leaving party as there is every opportunity that I'll end back up there again looking at the way staff are hemorrhaging from the business without being pushed then they won't have sufficient people left to do the work which is of course what makes the business profitable.

Watch this space. I'm a bit sad that I'll be history three weeks on Tuesday :-(

No comments: