Friday, March 30, 2007

Not such a good day

I can't stand this thing attached to me, it keeps going off and squeezes really tight and I might as well throw my BP Monitor in the bin reading the measurements this one is recording.

I really haven't felt well all day either - no doubt that is stress too and getting the letter and having to go through assessment again on Monday. At least it is an early operation on the 11th by the looks of things as I'll have to be there at 7:45.

I'll see what the night brings apparently this little baby only acts like a Boa Constrictor every hour instead of half hour at night. Thoughtfully it bleeps to let you know what it is about to do and then pumps up and does it stuff. I can imagine sleeping through it's asthmatic ritual will wake me up too.

I just checked my own BP monitor - it too is reading high. I wouldn't mind - I'm normally 20 or 30 points lower than this. Damn!

No comments: