Monday, March 05, 2007

Connecting the dots

All I need now is confirmation that I can disappear from my employer's radar, hand back the equipment which would make it difficult to contact me and to free up a third of my desk and allowing me to draw a line under that.

I have some work to get on with, well three concurrent bits of work and I need to concentrate on those. This would allow me to do that. I can then sort out my plans and get to work free from the encumbrances of the bits and pieces I have been doing.

That would tie in the dots about winding up my employment, setting up the business again and earning some part time money through that. so that would be work.

Then there are the dots in the insurance claim. Gee 5 months that has been dragging on for and I'm still not sure what to make of that. It would be nice to connect that one and not have that to worry about.

I suppose get the 19th out of the way as well. I've got to hope that it is good news and that I'll get stuck into the observation and bcg maintenance regime. That would join those dots up.

If all three could come together then perhaps I can get some control back into my life. I can also plan this holiday that I haven't had since - 2005! That was the last one in Summer 2005!

I am wondering whether to take myself off on my own - I'm pretty good at that and have travelled extensively on business on my own and made the best of it. Sometimes it can be difficult - taking a photo of yourself always looks sad :-)

Anyway, I do hope that these loose ends can just get tidied up quickly and I can get on my way again.

No comments: