Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Grand Prix was good - the atmosphere not so

I enjoyed watching the Grand Prix - the first of the season and although a tiny bit predictable it looks as if things could be close in the future so that will be good. It was getting a bit boring a few years ago. Let's face it, it was terrible and they needed to do something. I also like Moto GP and Motorbike racing as that really is close stuff.

Mind you, for some reason I was in the bad books later on. Don't ask me, I'm a bloke and I don't pick up on these sorts of things. They - the wife and apprentice human beings had been out shopping. I had said that I didn't want to go (so perhaps that) but that isn't unusual. There are only so many fashion shops that I can get dragged around without my temper flaring.

So - obviously some sort of thing I did wrong, which when questioned gets the answer that it "DOESN'T MATTER!!!!" - and so using that information I just dig myself deeper and deeper into it as I explain that "you told me that it didn't matter".

Anyway, it is late, all is quiet and they are all out tomorrow. I retired to my office at 9 pm to get out of the way!

No comments: