Saturday, March 10, 2007

Just Plain Weird

I think that you have to acknowledge that if you know me - you'll have to come to this conclusion sooner rather than later.

My taste in films and music alone floor most. The absurdity of MY humour will get you if the former does not.

Tonight, I was considering the fate of the dinosaurs. Sat there eating their meal at their favourite restaurant (McDinos) and one turns to the others and asks whether they saw "Horizon" last night. "I mean, what are the possibilities of being wiped out by a gigantic asteroids and a caldera?"

If you thought that was funny - welcome to my world.

If you think that I should be locked up then join the others petitioning for that right now.

No I'm not going to tell you where to sign up of course. If I knew I'd sign up myself :-)

No comments: