Monday, March 26, 2007

The only clock I forgot to put forward

Was the one in my office which is why at almost 1 in the morning I am wondering why I feel this tired when it isn't even midnight.

I can't blame that on my bladder - or can I?

I wonder what else I could possibly get away with by blaming my condition? You could try almost anything I suppose. "Sorry Officer, my bladder made me do it!"

Maybe not then. Talking of Officers -I had the most surreal dream the other day featuring Ricky Gervais who was drinking in the pub I was in and on being mistaken for a policemen lets some long haired yob off of not having his tax disk (the lad mentions it himself). the youth who is possibly the leader of the village idiots then asks what the policeman's secret signs are. Gervais passes him two walnuts and says if he ever gets stopped he is to hold these in his hand bounce them up and down and wink to the officer saying that two nuts are better than one.

That was it, the dream ended there but perhaps it should and you and I can think what would happen to the lad when he next got tugged by the law?

You see with that sort of sense of humour I'm sure they could have got me upside down on the operating table and given my brain a TURBT? This is pretty strange - even for me but it WAS a dream.

No comments: