Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bloody Typical

I just ran a set of tests on my BP monitor here. I'd verified that it was reasonably accurate yesterday as it was within a few percent of the larger BP monitor.

Back to normal readings. Not happy about that of course. I'm also feeling a hell of a lot better, less tight across the chest and easing down.

I think I may have to take up tai chi or some such relaxation stuff to see if that might work, I don't want to take tablets if I can help it. I might have a word with a friend of mine who is a hypnotherapist and see if he can help.

I can go and stand in front of hundreds of people and talk, I do loads of things confidently but get me within a 100 metres of a Hospital or the GP and my body goes into nervous meltdown.

The only thing that comes near this are those famous words

"Dad, can I have....?"

No comments: