Sunday, March 25, 2007

Well I'm alright

It would be a turn up for the books if I was now suffering from low blood pressure :-) so says one of my books about dizziness.

Apparently it is possible that as I woke up and got up I managed to give myself a dizzy spell - anyway - I've been fine for the rest of the day.

I'll see what tomorrow brings when I get up. At least the rest has meant my back feels a lot better as well.

I've managed to more than halve the level of salt in my diet and I've knocked out many of the fatty things (you've got to have some of course) and I will see how the diet has gone tomorrow. I feel like I've lost a little around my waist already but I have a long way to go to get back to where I was this time last year I'm afraid. As with all these things you can't just drop and shed pounds in a crash diet it needs to be burnt off gradually and slowly which is what I intend to do.

No comments: